- Baby Carrots x 100g
- Red Onions x 4
- Curry Leaves x 4
- Kashmiri Chillies x 2
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder x 2 teaspoons
- Garam Masala x 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon x 1 tablespoon
- Nigella Seeds x 2 teaspoons
- Garlic x 4 cloves
- Ginger x 10g (finely chopped)
- Tomato Puree x 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Tomato x 400g
- Coconut Milk x 400ml
- Christmas Turkey (leftovers) x 600g
- Olive Oil (for frying)
- Spiced Carrot Chutney x 4 tablespoons
Dice the red onions and halve the baby carrots, fry them with olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the tomato puree, garam masala, Kashmiri chilli powder, cinnamon, garlic, ginger, nigella seeds and curry leaves and turn the heat to low.
Cook off the spices for 5 minutes. Then add the chopped tomato, Kashmiri chillies, coconut milk and Spiced Carrot Chutney. Cook for another 10 minutes until the curry has reduced down.
Then add your left-over turkey and continue cooking until the turkey is piping hot. Serve with rice, poppadoms & naan bread!
Recipe & Styling: @RobtheSnack