- Portobello Mushrooms x 6
- Stout Beer x 330ml can
- English Mustard x 2 teaspoons
- Barbecue Sauce x 8 Tablespoons
- Garlic x 3 Cloves Crushed
- Brown Sugar x 2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice x 1
- Espresso Martini Marmalade x 2 Tablespoons
Combine the beer, barbecue sauce, mustard, garlic, brown sugar, juice of one lemon, salt, pepper and Espresso Martini Marmalade to create a marinade.
Marinade the mushrooms overnight or for at least 1 hour.
Place the mushrooms on the barbecue grill until cooked.
Recipe & Styling: @RobtheSnack